GEOSTATS: Comparisons with kriging estimates

  • Fernando Tomás Maestre Gil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2000
      Dear all:

      I´ve measured several soil surface properties on a 50 m * 50 m shrubland
      plot following a random scheme (292 points). I also have measured the
      cover of all shrubs on this plot using a square grid of 1´25 m size
      (1600 points).
      I would like to relate soil properties with vegetation and my question
      is if its correct to use kriging estimates of soil properties in the
      comparisions with cover data.

      Thanks in advance

      Fernando Maestre
      Dept. Ecology