RE: GEOSTATS: Interpolation, voxel generation in 3D

  • Reed D. Copsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2000
      Our software, EVS and EVS-PRO can do exactly what you want. We offer an
      educational discount of 65%, and if you only have one dataset, we would be
      willing to put passwords on it to allow you to use the demo version for
      free.

      You can download the demo version from our website. Please contact me if
      you have any additional questions.

      Reed D. Copsey, President
      C Tech Development Corporation
      16091 Santa Barbara Lane