GEOSTATS: Statistics and Health Conference -- last call for abstracts

  • Biostat Research Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2000
      Please circulate or post the following announcement.
      Our sincere apologies for cross posting. Thank you.

      "Last Call for Abstracts"

      ********************************
      Statistics and Health
      Edmonton Statistics Conference
      June 11-13, 2000
      ********************************

      The Biostatistics Research Group at the University of Alberta
      is now making the last call for abstracts with the deadline February 1,
      2000. Theoretical and applied statistics will balance the invited and
      contributed sessions relevant to the overall theme of "Statistics and
      Health".

      Dr. Constantine Gatsonis and Michael Daniels will give a workshop on
      hierarchical modeling on Sunday, June 11, 2000 using MLwiN and BUGS.
      Limited space is still available and early registration is strongly
      encouraged.

      Please see http://www.stat.ualberta.ca/~brg/conf.html for details,
      email brg@..., fax at 780-487-2417, or phone Dana at
      780-492-3396. Please specify "Statistics and Health Conference" in the
      subject line when emailing or faxing.

      K.C. Carriere
      Associate Professor of Statistics
      Department of Mathematical Sciences