GEOSTATS: Space Time software...?

  • Steve Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2000
      Hi,

      I need to generate predictive model for spatiotemporal process... I'd like to try space-time autoregressive modeling (STAR, STARMAX, STARIMA, STARIMAR, etc) but I am not a programmer and I can't find any software on the net that is able to do this.  Does anyone know of any such software resources?  Is this the sort of thing that would be in the SoftFAQ if it existed?

      I appreciate any information and will summarize.  Thanks.

      Steve Swanson, PhD Student
      Department of Anthropology
      Arizona State University