GEOSTATS: AI-GEOSTATS & Y2K

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Dear all,

      the web server of ai-geostats (http://curie.ei.jrc.it/ai-geostats.htm) will be
      shut down tonight for 3 days by the system administrator of
      the computers of the unit where the server is located. The mailing
      list server, the computer which is distributing all the mails to the
      subscribers of ai-geostats, should be working on the first day of the
      new year. In case problems are encountered with one of the two computers, I
      will keep you informed either with the mailing list or through the
      web pages.

      I wish you all a happy new year, beautiful spatial structures and
      low nugget effects for 2000.

      Best regards

      Gregoire
      (Owner of ai-geostats)