GEOSTATS: summary space-time relationship

  • Walter Finsinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 1999
      Dear all,

      the responses to my question were not many (two), but I send you although
      the summary hoping in more further proposal.

      1. You might try the S-plus library "Splancs" that can be downloaded from the
      internet. Off hands I don't have the address but make an internet search
      with the world "Splancs" and you'll find it. Of course you have to have
      access to S-plus. The following article give some explanation and
      examples of this library

      Diggle, P.j. et al. 1995. Second-order analysis of space-time clustering.
      Statistical methods in medical research 4(2):124-36.

      Hope this help you. Good luck,

      Jose Alcantara
      School of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries
      Louisiana State University
      Baton Rouge, La

      ESRI's ArcView has a tracking analyst. Check it out at
      http://www.esri.com/software/arcview/extensions/trackingext.html. Goodluck!

      Cheers, Ben Best

      Ben trovato chaval!
      ciao, Walter.