GEOSTATS: Elevation Data & Software CD-ROM Now Available

  • Geodatas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Data/Software Sampler CD-ROM
      is now available. This CD-ROM is the first in a series of
      low-cost CD products containing subject-matter specific
      software and digital data for the GIS and remote sensing fields.

      The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Data/Software Sampler CD-ROM
      contains a wealth of conversion software, data viewers, and
      utilities for all types of elevation data. Software titles for
      Windows (3.x, 95, 98, & NT), UNIX, and Mac systems are included.

      Additionally, in excess of 3 gigabytes of compressed elevation
      data sets are also included on the CD-ROM. Many formats of
      elevation data are included e.g. DEM, DTED, DXF, XYZ, contours
      to name a few. Three worldwide elevation data sets are also
      included: GTOPO30 - 30 arc second elevation data, ETOPO5 - 5
      arc minute elevation data, and NAVY10 - 10 arc minute elevation
      data. Data user's manuals and data set documentation are included
      for most standard data sets.

      We have kept the cost of this CD low to make it very affordable -
      only $25.00 (US) including shipping. If you are interested
      in obtaining more information on this product and future CDs
      in this series, please take a look at our web site at:

      http://www.geodatas.com

      We also have a 2 CD-ROM set of elevation data for the entire
      US at 3 arc seconds for just $45.00 (US). This includes Alaska,
      Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

      Barry Bitters GeoData Software Systems phone: (850) 936-1060
      6551 Robar Tesora fax: (850) 936-1060
      Navarre, Florida 32566
      http://www.geodatas.com
      DTM@... barrybitters@...