GEOSTATS: Thematic Maps To GIS Maps

  • shrifah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 1999
      Hi!

      Thanks to all who responded to the raster to vector software question.
      Still do not have time to play with any software that does that. I have
      another question.

      I have some Thematic Maps that show Land Uses. How do I convert them
      into GIS ready Maps? I have heard some people mention "polyganize"..
      What does this mean?

      Thanks in advance.