GEOSTATS: Spatial structure for user-defined GENMOD corr matrix

  • Dave White
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 1999
      I'd like to use a spatial covariance structure in SAS's PROC
      GENMOD--similar to what can be used under PROC MIXED.
      Unlike MIXED, however, GENMOD doesn't appear to offer any
      canned spatial structures--but does allow a user defined matrix.
      Given nonnormal data, I can imagine a rather cumbersome set of
      steps that could lead to such a covariance matrix. However, I'm
      hoping someone else has experience with this and can suggest
      shortcuts.

      Thanks for any input.

      Brian Gray

      * Brian R. Gray
      * Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
      * School of Public Health
      * University of South Carolina
      * Columbia, SC 29208
      * phone (803) 777-1765; fax (803) 777-8769; email brgray@...