GEOSTATS: SUM: GAUSS-codes for space-time data

  • stoegbauer@econhist.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 1999
      Some time ago I posted the query below about computer codes (preferably
      GAUSS) for analyzing space-time data.

      Meanwhile I got two responses:

      - Roger Bivand has codes in R (http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/R/).
      - Kelley Pace (kelley@...) has provided me with a spatial
      statistical tool box written in Matlab.

      For the ones that are interested in the GAUSS codes of SpaceStat, will
      find some of them in the following article (the article also contains
      procedures in other languages) which is part of a special issue about
      Space and Applied Econometrics:

      Anselin, Luc and Sheri Hudak, 1992, Spatial Econometrics in Practice,
      Regional Science and Urban Economics 22/3, 539-558.

      Best

      --
      Christian Stögbauer
      Dept. of Economics, Univ. of Munich