GEOSTATS: Papers on cross-validations ?

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2005
      Dear all,

      I'm looking for papers about the use of cross-validations in
      spatial statistics. More precisely, I'm looking for information
      on the way the parameters of a spatial interpolation function (any kind) are
      selected by cross-validation: what are the measurement of errors
      that are minimised in order to select optimal parameters, the decisions
      that are made in case several combinations of different parameters
      (anisotropy ratio, smoothing factor, search of neighbours) are generating
      very close or identical results (min. error), etc.

      Thank you for any help.

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois