GEOSTATS: Cokriging software...

  • Mahmut ÇETİN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      Dear all,
      I would like to perform covariogram analysis of rainfall depth and elevation. I wonder, if anybody has or knows any software on co-variogram and Co-kriging procedures. Every kind of information and recommendation on the subject will be appreciated.
      With best and kind regards,
      Mahmut CETIN
      Asst. Prof. Dr. Mahmut CETIN
      Cukurova University
      Faculty of Agriculture
      Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation
      01330 Balcali-Adana/TURKEY
      Tel: +90-322-338 68 77 (Direct)
             +90-322-338 63 18 (Switchboard, ext. : 25)
      Fax: +90-322-338 63 86

      E-Mail:  mcet64@...