GEOSTATS: GAUSS-codes for space-time data

  • stoegbauer@econhist.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      Hi everybody,

      can anyone provide me with / or tell me where I can find preferably
      GAUSS-codes (or any other major statistical program) for spatial
      statistical models (like spatial autoregressive models in the dependent
      variable/the error term, etc.) in the way they are available in
      Anselin's SpaceStat, for which the codes are not publicly available?

      I am analyzing space-time raster data and SpaceStat only offers
      cross-sectional modelling. Therefore, I would like to use GAUSS-codes
      (which hopefully are available somewhere) for purely cross-sectional
      models and extend them - I am thinking of SUR or error components
      techniques like described in Anselin (1988), chapter 10 - to estimating
      space-time models. The best thing of course would be if someone could
      provide me with GAUSS-codes for such space-time models.

      Thanks much and will sum.
      Best
      --
      Christian Stögbauer