GEOSTATS: data for variogram

  • Sonja Brenner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 1999
      Hello everybody,
      can anyone tell me (as fast as possible), if I can use variogram
      estimation for a data set of only 30, 50 or 100 measurements? And what
      about qualitative data?
      Thank you very much

      Sonja

    • Dragoljub Pokrajac - EECS
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 1999
        According to my experience, it is not Ok to use variograms for 30 data.
        For 100, probably you can get something useful, but must regulate the
        number of variogram bins.
        Pokie