GEOSTATS: LMC in Matlab 5

  • Guillaume Larocque
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 1999
      Hi,

      I am trying to find tools to do regionalized multivariate analysis in
      Matlab. I am slowly putting m-files and functions together that I think
      would do the job. The missing component would be a m-file to fit (with an
      iterative algorithm) a viable linear model of coregionalization from a set
      of semi/cross-variograms.

      Would anybody be aware of such a module/m-file that is or could be
      integrated in Matlab 5?

      Thank You,

      Guillaume Larocque
      M.Sc. Student, Forest Ecology