GEOSTATS: De-surveying of drillholes

  • Ian Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 1999
      Hi,

      Does anybody have a de-surveying algorithm that I can use to write a small AWK or C/C++ script to de-survey my drillholes.

      I have got the problem that I don't want to take my drillholes into one of the bigger modeling systems everytime just to export it again into a geostats format.

      I have the co-ordinates of the collar of the drillhole and then the direction and dip of the inclined holes.  The assays is in another file with the depth from and to of each sample.

      Any suggestions where to find such an algorithm would be appreciated.

      Thanks for your time.

      Ian Hunt