GEOSTATS: getting variowin

  • Sonja Brenner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 2:41 AM
      Hello everybody,
      I am a newcomer to this list, indeed to geostatistics.
      I am writing my thesis in geology at the moment, and I have to calculate
      and plot some variograms with my data. I tried the demoversion of
      variowin yesterday and I think it is a really useful program.
      Unfortunately, the book you have to buy is sold out!!
      Is there anybody, who owns it and is able to send the program to me (via
      e-mail perhaps)?
      Please let me know soon!
      Many Greetings
      Sonja Brenner