GEOSTATS: Looking for a paper

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      Greetings

      I'm sorry to disturb you with such problem.
      I'm trying to get a copy of the following paper.

      GUTTORP P, MEIRING W., SAMPSON, P.D. (1994).
      A Space-time Analysis of Ground-level Ozone Data.
      EnvironMetrics. 5(3) : p. 241-?

      Could anyone tell me how I could contact the authors ?

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois
      Section of Earth Sciences