GEOSTATS: Fwd: Geostatistics and GIS

  • Donald Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 1999

      >Here are a couple of relevant papers
      >
      >1994, M. Nelson, R.Felix-Gastelum, T. V. Orum, L.J. Stowell and Myers,
      D.E., Geographic
      > Information Systems and Geostatistics in the Design and Validation of
      Regional Plant Virus Management Systems. Phytopathology 84, 898-905

      >1993, Hannah R. Rhodes and Myers, D.E., GRASS used in the Geostatistical
      Analysis of Lakewater data from the ELS-Phase I. in Environmental Modeling
      with GIS, Michael F. Goodchild, Bradley O. Parks and Louis T. Steyaert (ed)
      (Proceedings of 1st International Conference/Workshop on Integrating GIS
      and Environmental Modeling, Boulder, CO 16-19 September 1991) , Oxford
      University Press 438-436

      >1993, Myers,D.E., Spatial Statistics. in Environmental Modeling with GIS,
      Michael F. Goodchild, Bradley O. Parks and Louis T. Steyaert (ed)
      (Proceedings of 1st International Conference/Workshop on Integrating GIS
      and Environmental Modeling, Boulder, CO 16-19 September 1991), Oxford
      University Press 401-404

      >Although Noel Cressie has moved from Iowa State to Ohio State I think you
      will still find some links to the use of geostatistics and GIS on the
      Statistics Dept webpage at Iowa State. Noel also had a presentation in the
      proceedings of the INTERFACE conference, 14-17 May 1997, Houston , TX,
      David Scott (ed), Interface Foundation of North America.