GEOSTATS: Fwd: [Re: To be or not to be a GIS]

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20 9:09 PM
      Definitions of GIS

      I know that I have personally asked the subscribers
      of ai-geostats (see the readme files on the web pages)
      not to send any questions on GIS that are not directly
      related to spatial statistics. I however need to change
      completely the design of the softfaq (having an alphabetic
      listing of software is indeed not really convenient) and
      need to have therefore a better idea on what the people
      have in mind with GIS. So let's say we can still discuss
      this point until I have changed the SOFTFAQ (sometimes
      next week). Sorry for those not interested in this topic.
      Here under is forwarded a mail rom Wilmer Rivers which
      highlight many good points.

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois