GEOSTATS: MANIFOLD GIS

  • Gastón Pezzuchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 1999
      Hello everybody,

      I am aware that this is not exactly the subject of this list, but...
      since reading the GIS questionaire I am thinking quite a lot about it...

      I have used the Mapinfo 5.5 beta for some time and enjoyed it, though it
      geospatial features are almost null...

      I use Arcview GIS 3.1 at work, I do not like it (I am sorry, thats right, I
      just do not like it...)

      And I have just bought the Microstation Geoengeniering Suite and I am
      learning how to use it...

      I love Spatial Statistics, but I haven't yet found the adecuate software for
      it. But, what about manifold, is it as good as they say, because it is so
      cheap compared with the other "GISs", that if it at least half as good I
      will buy it and spent the rest of the money on some geostatistical package.

      Did anyone work with it?

      Thanks

      Gastón