Re: GEOSTATS: Spatial Monte Carlo methods

  • Robert K. Pace
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21 1:45 AM
      Ron Barry and I have a paper coming out in Geographical Analysis where we do a
      spatial Monte Carlo study. We do thousands of trials using 3,107 observations
      for each trial. We use Matlab as our software.

      Kelley Pace
      U of Alaska

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      Hello list members,

      Can anyone suggest software resources/books/references on spatial Monte Carlo
      algorithms? I am particularly interested in spatial Monte Carlo techniques for
      generating reference distributions (distribution under a statistical null
      hypothesis) for use in statistical inference.

      -Geoff Jacquez

      ~ Geoffrey M. Jacquez ~
      ~ BioMedware ~
      ~ 516 North State Street ~