GEOSTATS: Code for block kriging in S+ programming environment

  • Iiris-Tiina Annikki Sivori
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 2:32 AM
      Dear list members,

      Here is a question I originally wrote to S+ mailing list:

      > Does anybody out there know about functions for block kriging
      > in S+ ? I have used module Spatial to do spatial analysis,
      > but have been unable to find methods for block kriging so far.
      > Any answers will be appreciated, and a summary will be posted to
      > the list.

      As it looks like there are people working on the case, but no complete
      code written yet, I send the question further to the geostatisticians.

      If any of you has a code written for block kriging in S (or C / Fortran),
      I would greatly appreciate an answer. I will of course forward any answers
      to both S+ and ai-geostats mailing lists.

      Thanks in advance

      Tiina Sivori
      tiina@...

      Tiina Sivori