GEOSTATS: fish habitat

  • Simon Pittman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 1999
      Hello,

      I am a PhD student attempting to examine the spatial relationships between
      the location of commercial fish catch over 10 years and the distribution of
      inshore habitat types including seagrasses and mangroves! Does anyone know
      of similar work and also which statistical techniques I should be looking
      at? I have access to ArcView, Idrisi and S-plus.

      Thanks for any help you can offer

      Simon James Pittman
      Department of Geographical Sciences and Planning
      Chamberlain Bldgs
      University of Queensland
      Brisbane, QLD 4072
      Australia