GEOSTATS: Problems with GSLIB

  • res.guest1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 1999
      Dear all:

      I'm using GSLIB to mapping several properties on a 75*23 plot. When
      I'm try to make the kriging with the soubroutine okb2dm the computer
      gives me an error and tell me that nx is too big. I've modified the
      parameter MAXX of the okb2d.inc file, but the program gives me the
      same error.

      Does anybody know how I could solve this problem?

      Many thanks in advance

      Fernando Maestre
      Dpto. Ecologia
      Univ. Alicante