GEOSTATS: Spherical models & lognormal

  • Alison Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      As an additional question/remark to my original request and perhaps refocussing
      some of the answers, I also remember seeing on the list a comment that
      spherical models and the lognormal are theoretically incompatible under certain
      conditions. I am looking at a few methods to analyse compostional (soil
      textural) data - Aitchison, McBratney et al., and hopefully if I am able, de
      Gruijter et al., compositional kriging. Indicator transforms are not
      appropriate.

      Thanks in advance for your comments.

      ali

      --