GEOSTATS: Variowin

  • res.guest1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 1999
      Dear all

      I'm starting with the analysis of spatial patterns and by the moment I'm using
      Variowin 2.2 for Windows. I've got an irregular grid of data and I would like
      to know if the default lag step that the program shows when you execute the
      directional option of the vario program is the mean interpair distance (the lag
      step that is recommended when you have an irregular grid).
      Many thanks in advance

      F. T. Maestre