GEOSTATS: indicator transform and clustering

  • Ulrich Leopold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 1999
      Dear all,

      if I use the indicator approach do I have to consider the declustered
      histogram for the indicator transform?
      I wonder if the indicator semivariogram could be affected by
      clustering otherwise?

      Thanks in advance

      Ulrich

      Ulrich Leopold

      Department of Soil Science
      The University of Trier

      E-mail: leop6101@...
      phone: 0049-(0)651-140764
      address: Engelstr.104, 54292 Trier, Germany