GEOSTATS: variowin x win98

  • Carlos Paglis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 1999
      Hi;
      I'm having problems in running variowin w/ win98. Actually, the instalation
      of variowin was ok. But I 'm still getting error messages when I try to
      perform any analysis w/variowin. Does someone know how to do this: run
      variowin in win98 plataform?
      Carlos Paglis
      Crop and Soil Sciences Dept.
      michigan State University