GEOSTATS: Validation of kriged surfaces

  • Peter Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 1999
      Greetings,

      Please advise us on recommended methods for validating our kriged
      surfaces. I have read some about keeping back some point samples to
      assess against a kriged surface. Is their any other measure/method we
      ought to be using instead? We have been using GSTAT to krige our data.
      Thanks in advance.

      Peter Schleisnger

      --
      Peter Schlesinger