Re: GEOSTATS: The Rotation Conventions of Kriging Software

  • Peter Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 1999
      Ed,

      Thanks for your information. You have suggested here and on your web site
      (http://www.isaaks.com/rotate/rotate.html), that my softwares (VARIOWIN and
      GSTAT) may not be compatible with each other, because of the rotation
      direction. How do I find out if this is the case? Is there anyone out there
      who knows this answer. I really need to know this ASAP.

      Peter Schlesinger

      --
      Peter Schlesinger
      GIS & Remote Sensing Laboratory