GEOSTATS: Dependent.Data

  • luftdruck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 8:58 AM
      I need to test for the statistical relationship between two sets of
      dependent data. Since they are dependent I cannot use a simple ANOVA
      analysis.

      I took a bulk sorption measurement and normalized it by the organic carbon
      content
      for that bulk sample (Koc). Now I need to compare the Koc to measurements
      made on
      a more discreet set of subsamples (taken from the bulk sample).

      Any help you could offer me in the way of specific tests or software would
      be appreciated. I have access to many different packages. Please reply
      privately as this is not really a geostats question.

      Thank you.

      Michael Pickering
      six41@...

      michael j. pickering