GEOSTATS: Job Positions

  • tot01@health.state.ny.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 1999
      We are currently recruiting 2 research scientists to work at the New York
      State Department of Health to map and analyze environmental exposure data.
      CVs can be sent to the address listed at the bottom of the job
      announcement.

      Thomas O. Talbot
      Head, Geographic Research and Analysis Section
      Bureau of Occupational & Environmental Epidemiology
      New York State Department of Health

      HEALTH RESEARCH, INC.
      A Not-For-Profit Corporation
      Job Announcement

      TITLE: Research Scientist I/Research Scientist II (2
      positions)

      ANNUAL RATE: $35,945/Grade 18
      $44,348/Grade 22

      NEGOTIATING UNIT: Professional, Scientific & Technical/05

      LOCATION: New York State Department of Health
      Center for Environmental Health
      2 University Place
      Albany, NY 12203

      MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: