GEOSTATS: Free Software Package for Landscape Pattern Analyses

  • Ajith H. Perera
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 1999
      We have compiled the following software package for landscape patterns analyses.

      Name: LEAP II (landscape ecological analysis package version 2.0)

      Platform: Unix (Sun and DEC Alpha) or Windows NT

      Features: Improved raster version of Fragstats engine (e.g., nearest-neighbor computations, memory usage), direct data porting (e.g, ArcInfo/ArcView raster or vector format, standard image formats), viewing /imaging/graphing capability integrated, extremely user-friendly interface, guided index selection, and a spread analysis module.

      Size: 10 mb

      Available for free, including hard copy user manual.

      - contact Frank Schnekenburger schnekf@... for download details -

      Ajith H. Perera
      Ontario Forest Research Institute
      1235 Queen St. East, Sault Ste. Marie
      Ontario P6A 2E5, CANADA

      pereraa@...

      FAX      705-946-2030
      PH   705-946-2981- ext 217
      ----------------------------------------------------------------- *To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@.... *As a general service to list users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions. *To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list!