GEOSTATS: fragstats for Windows NT

  • Tom Hollenhorst
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 1999
      Hello

      Has anyone out there successfully compiled the public domain version
      fragstats for Windows NT? We've been running fragstats on unix but would
      like to start using it under Windows. We have attempted to compile it here
      but quickly run into problems. I'd be happy to detail these if anyone is
      interested.

      I am aware that there is now a commercial version which will run under
      windows but it seems this only works with vector data. The public domain
      version of fragstats works with raster data.

      Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

      Tom Hollenhorst
      Tom Hollenhorst
      Natural Resource Research Institute
      University of Minnesota Duluth