GEOSTATS: Semivarigram Comparison Test

  • Horacio J. Buscaglia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 1999
      Hello everybody:
      I would like to run a statistical test to compare semivariograms.
      I was told there was at least one paper publish like five years ago about this subject, but I do not have any additional information.
      I would appreciate if someone can let me know about that paper or other references.
      Is there any software or program (for example in SAS) to perform that kind of test?
      If somebody has a program PLEASE let me know.
      Thanks, to all
      Horacio J. Buscaglia