GEOSTATS: Pre-release: Win32 version of gstat updated to 2.0i

  • Karl M. Syring
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 1999
      I have posted a pre-release version of Edzers gstat 2.0i (February 1999) for
      Win32 to
      http://www.weihenstephan.de/~syring/win32/gstat20i.zip
      This release fixes a problem with the map2gif functionality (well, it was
      not working at all in previous versions).
      Otherwise, I am interested in feedback about bugs and deviating program
      behaviour.

      Regards
      Karl M. Syring
      mailto:k.m.syring@...