GEOSTATS: Problems with GSLIB

  • Fernando Tomás Maestre Gil
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 1999
      and it deals with the study of spatial patterns of several ecological
      propierties of soil and vegetation in a semiarid ecosystem. I´m going to
      use GSLIB for the spatial analysis and my problem is that I don´t know
      how run the programs once they are compiled and transformed to
      executable files. When this files are executed nothing happens. I have
      looked at the GSLIB manual, but it says nothing about this subjetc. The
      FORTRAN compiler that use is Microsoft Fortran Ver 5.1.
      Could anybody help me ?
      Thanks all.

    • res.guest1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 1999
        Dear all:

        I'm using GSLIB to mapping several properties on a 75*23 plot. When
        I'm try to make the kriging with the soubroutine okb2dm the computer
        gives me an error and tell me that nx is too big. I've modified the
        parameter MAXX of the okb2d.inc file, but the program gives me the
        same error.

        Does anybody know how I could solve this problem?

        Many thanks in advance

        Fernando Maestre
        Dpto. Ecologia
        Univ. Alicante