GEOSTATS: Geostat FAQ Rev. 1: Need more comments

  • Syed.R.Syed@EXXON.sprint.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 1997
      Hello world,

      Revision 1 of the Geostat FAQ will be out next month. I need comments from
      you -- the customer -- to improve the FAQ list. Please send all relevant
      suggestions to me by the end of this month. And yes, The Book Project.
      (The show must go on!) New chapters are currently being worked on by
      various volunteers, so please bear with us. Exceptional thanks goes to
      Maribeth Milner for her useful comments on the FAQ list last year.

      Regards, Syed