GEOSTATS: Policy changes in the list.

  • Jeff Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 1999
      Hi folks,

      We've changed the posting policy on the list to try to limit the
      amount of spam that gets through. The list software will now only
      accecpt posts from users subscribed to the list. The software will
      look at the "From:" line and compare that to the list of subscriber
      email addresses. If they don't match, the message will not get posted.

      -Jeff