GEOSTATS: geohumourstats-l?

  • Ian Parfitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 1999
      In light of recent postings, i suggest that we launch a new list called
      geohumourstats-l. There is apparently a considerable, perhaps even
      pent-up,
      demand for a place for geostatisticians to send messages they find funny
      (or think that their colleagues might find funny). It may well turn out
      that there is a considerable humour resource waiting to tapped, one that
      could light up a million smiles, cause a trillion chuckles, or evoke
      billions upon billions of belly laughs. Random? Evenly distributed?
      Predictable? We won't know until we try.

      My best wishes to the new list.

      Ian.