GEOSTATS: Lionel Bargeot

  • masked avenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 1999
      Mr Aubry,
      The man said his english wasn't very good and apologised for it in the
      first line of his message. I don't really care about the exact origins
      of every word anybody uses I just think that we should show each other a
      bit more understanding and not gratify our overlarge egos by putting
      people down with snide clever-clever comments. I have just one thing to
      say to you....

      "Arse-hole"

      Hope you feel bad about your behaviour and a little bit sorry. If not
      there is no hope. Your arrogance puts the scientific world to shame.
      Yours Truly,
      The Masked Avenger.