GEOSTATS: spatial sampling question

  • José Fernandes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 1999
      Hi all,

      I'm dealing with a problem concerning to define rectangular spatial units of sampling in order to count/indentify errors on a digital map.

      Is there any accepted methodology to define the size of this rectangles over the map?

      Any hint on this subject and on spatial sampling processes for auditing errors on digital maps wil be apreciated.

      Best of Reagrds.
      José Fernandes
      zef@...