GEOSTATS: AI-GEOSTATS web pages

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 1999
      Greetings to all,

      without warning, the JRC has cut down all the network
      connections of the web servers that are not recognized
      as "official", which is the case of the web pages for
      AI-GEOSTATS.
      There is therefore currently no access to the ai-geostats
      web pages from outside the JRC.

      A request has been made to get the connection back
      to http://curie.ei.jrc.it/

      It will take at least a week for the request to go
      through the administration. I hope it will approved.
      If not, I will have to move the web pages to another
      location (any suggestions are more than welcome).

      I'm really sorry for this very stupid problem.

      Best regards

      Gregoire (Responsible of the ai-geostats mailing list)

      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-(0)332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-(0)332-78.54.66
      Environment Inst. TP 321 Email: gregoire.dubois@...
      I-21020 Ispra (Va), ITALY URL: http://curie.ei.jrc.it/