Re: GEOSTATS: Summary: Sampling theory

  • Justin_Quirouette@pch.gc.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 1999
      Hello,

      Please forgive a novice request, but how can I get this Fortran code
      (extracted from the web) to execute on a PC? Does it have to be somehow
      compiled for it to run? If so, would someone have the ability to do so and
      send me the compiled exectuable?

      Thank you in advance for your time and effort,
      Justin Quirouette

      >Since this will be an extremely time consuming labor intensive task, the
      second approach is more >appealing.