GEOSTATS: Harris Metrics

  • C Tech Development
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1998
      I am looking for references (books, websites, software) regarding Harris
      Metrics? This was recommended to us by a customer as an algorithmic
      approach to determining the geologic heirarchy from an uncorrelated group of
      boring logs.

      Thanks to anyone responding.

      Reed D. Copsey, President
      C Tech Development Corporation