Re: GEOSTATS: Elimina el piojo de tu PC!

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1998
      Greetings to all,

      Jeff Wolfe, the sys. admin. of the ai-geostats mailing list server
      has been looking for a way to avoid this problem, which could simply
      be that postings are only allowed to people subscribed to the mailing list.

      The changes require however few testings. I will let you know about the
      progress made.

      Sorry again for these problems.

      Best regards

      Gregoire (Responsible of the ai-geostats mailing lisr)

      --

      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-(0)332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-(0)332-78.54.66