RE: GEOSTATS: topography & modelling

  • Wulder, Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 1998
      Greetings,

      Concerning landform classifications from DEM data.

      Dr. Phil Giles undertook a number of studies to generate geomorphological
      signatures from slope units computed from DEMs. An example of this work
      is:

      Giles, P. T., 1998; Geomorphological Signatures: Classification of
      Aggregated Slope Unit Objects from Digital Elevation and Remote Sensing
      Data, Earth surface processes and landforms, v 23 n 7, pp. 581-

      Best regards...Mike