GEOSTATS: Rainfall Spatial Interpolation

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      Greetings to all,

      not so long ago someone from the mailing list has asked
      me for references about rainfall interpolation. I have lost
      track of his address and I'm trying to get in touch with him again.
      Could this person drop me a mail ?

      Thank you.

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois
      Environment Institute TP321
      Joint Research Centre Tel: 0039-0332.78.99.44
      21020 Ispra (VA) Fax: 0039-0332.78.54.66
      ITALY http://curie.ei.jrc.it/