GEOSTATS: BOOST YOUR WEB SITE'S TRAFFIC--GET LISTED ON YAHOO!

  • trgz941@netscape.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      BOOST YOUR WEB SITE'S TRAFFIC--GET LISTED ON YAHOO!

      ----------------

      THE MARKETING BENEFITS OF HAVING A YAHOO! LISTING

      FACT: Yahoo! is the most important search engine/directory
      on which your Web site can be listed.

      FACT: Independently conducted Internet studies show that
      42% of all Internet traffic and 70% of all business-to-
      business Web site traffic is generated from Yahoo!.

      FACT: Getting your Web site listed on Yahoo! is without
      question the single most important marketing step you can
      take to promote your Web site.

      EXAMPLE: For some of our clients, a Yahoo! listing is the
      only Internet advertising they have--and the only
      advertising they need.

      EXAMPLE: Some of our clients now receive over 20,000
      hits per *day* and do well over $100,000 in Internet sales
      per month--not from expensive advertising, but all from a
      single Yahoo listing.

      ----------------

      YAHOO! REJECTS 90% OF ALL SUBMITTED WEB SITES--BE IN THE 10%

      PROBLEM: In case you didn't know, Yahoo!'s staff rejects
      over 90% of the submissions they receive.

      SOLUTION: Our R&D division has studied hundreds of sites--
      both those that have been successfuly indexed and those that
      have been rejected.

      SOLUTION: Based on our findings, we've helped hundreds of
      clients not only get their site into the Yahoo! index, but
      into a very prominent place within that index.

      The Yahoo! Project Team can do the same for you.

      ----------------

      MY SITE HAS ALREADY BEEN REJECTED BY YAHOO! WHAT CAN I DO?

      PROBLEM: "I submitted my site to Yahoo! but it was rejected.
      What can I do now?"

      SOLUTION: If your site has already been rejected--don't
      despair. We've helped many clients' sites get into Yahoo!'s
      index even after they've been rejected.

      ----------------

      THE YAHOO! SITE SELECTION PROCESS--IN A NUTSHELL

      "I can just submit my URL and be considered for a listing,
      right? It's easy, isn't it?"

      No. It's not. Read on to learn why.

      PROBLEM: Every site that gets accepted into the Yahoo!
      directory is scrutinized by a Yahoo! "editor." The first
      step in the submission process is to get an already
      overworked editor to look at your site.

      SOLUTION: We have a carefully-researched technique to
      help your site's chances of being examined.

      PROBLEM: Before submitting, your site *must* be prepared
      for the Yahoo! editor's "10 minute lookover." In order
      to grab that editor's attention--and get listed--you need
      to understand what he or she will be examining to
      determine if your Web site gets a Yahoo! listing.

      SOLUTION: Our R&D division has studied hundreds of Yahoo!
      rejection letters and learned why Yahoo! editors commonly
      reject sites. In short, we can *tell* you

      ----------------

      SOLUTION: THE "SECRETS TO GETTING A TOP YAHOO! LISTING" REPORT

      We offer an information-packed "Secrets to getting a top
      Yahoo! listing" report that will tell you exactly what
      Yahoo! editors will be looking for when they evaluate your
      site.

      You can learn from hundreds of other people's mistakes so
      that you won't make them when submitting--or resubmitting--
      your site.

      Here's what's covered in the report:

      <> A general overview of Yahoo! and how it works

      <> The technical details of what they look for

      <> What *specific* types of content you *must* have

      <> What *never* to do before submitting to Yahoo!

      <> Why looking at your competitors is so important before
      submitting

      <> The specifics of how to submit properly to skyrocket
      your chances

      <> The best-kept secret on the net: this single submission
      technique alone has achieved top rankings for many of
      our clients!

      ----------------

      FOR THE SERIOUS SITE OWNER--THE CUSTOMIZED YAHOO! EVALUATION

      We also offer a "Customized Evaluation" service where we'll
      examine your site like a Yahoo! editor will--and tell you,
      step-by-step, each of the changes you'll need to make before
      submitting to Yahoo!.

      The "Customized Evaluation" includes all of the information
      from the "Secrets to getting a top Yahoo! listing" report *plus*:

      <> A customized evaluation of your competitors' sites and why
      they are so important to consider before submitting

      <> An evaluation of your site's technical specs. and
      recommendations for improving them

      <> An evaluation of your site's content and recommendations
      for improving it

      ----------------

      SUMMARY: WHY YOU NEED A GOOD LISTING ON YAHOO!

      (1) If you're thinking of submitting your site to Yahoo!
      --or have already tried and failed--put our research and
      the failure of others on your side.

      (2) Let us help you dramatically improve the effectiveness
      of your on-line marketing efforts. Preparing your site for
      Yahoo! is worth the extra effort.

      (3) Remember: Yahoo! is the only *free* Internet marketing
      resource that can help you to increase your long-term goals
      of widespread exposure and profitability.

      (4) Best of all, once your listed in Yahoo, you're there
      forever. This one-time effort will be rewarded with years of
      residual benefits.
      benefits

      ----------------

      PRICING

      "Secrets to getting listed on Yahoo!" report -- $99

      Customized Web site evaluation (incl. report) -- $249

      ----------------

      CONTACT US: Call us at: (314) 994-1286

      <> Learn more about the Yahoo! project and us. We'll explain
      exactly how we can maximize your particular site's chances
      of a top Yahoo! listing

      <> We'd love to answer any questions you might have!

      <> It could be the single most important phone call you'll ever
      make when it comes to the on-line success of your website!

      (314) 994-1286

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE:

      Click to visit the Yahoo! Project Web site at:

      http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/billjohnson23/index.html

      If you've received this E-mail in error, or do not desire to receive
      any further mailings from the Yahoo! Project Team, please REPLY to
      this E-mail with the word "REMOVE" in the E-mail's subject line.

      Thank you.